Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tired,Happy,Sad


Tired because the Handmade Market as usual was massive and wonderful. Happy because thanks to the lovely people who came to see me with their Christmas wish lists I can now look forward to a wonderful relaxing Christmas with my entire family!!!. Sad because it's all over....until March 2010!

A massive thanks to Julie and the entire Handmade Market team for giving me a fantastic place to showcase my goodies!

I need to now get back to work, I reallllllllllllly have so much to do!!! becuase there is no rest for the wicked, I'm booked in for markets every weekend until the end of the year inc Saturdays in December at the Old Bus Depot Markets in Kingston!! Ahhh will I have enough stock??

I have to do some major work on my little boys line, becuase I'ts nearly all gone!

So bye for now

xx Rach

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with exhaustion. Im still sewing and I imagine you are still stitching away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach! Glad to hear the handmade market was a success! I am so sad that I couldn't make it – was working all that weekend. I will have to stop by the bus depot markets before Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous, hope you're well rested up by now. Happy New Year, love you lots & shall catch up soon, with our adorable collection of children. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, helps me feel like I'm not simply talkig to myself!xx