Friday, September 11, 2009

Handmade Market tonight!!!


I'm so excited I can't sleep!! I've been up since 4 am...

Sooo tonight!! Yarralumla Woolshed is the place to be!! 6-9pm and then tomorrow 10 - 4pm.

There are too many good reasons to check out this market, here are a few...

Amazing handmade goodies, far to many to mention but you can have a sneak peak on the retailers page on the website http://www.handmademarket.com.au/


Beer on tap! yes and wine and lots of yummy yummy food!

Stacks more room for the stall holders and customers to move around in.

Plenty of parking and really really central, just off the parkway.

The weather is going to be fantastic, so wish me luck!

Cheers Rach

1 comment:

  1. I was admiring the jacket in your photo at the market tonight - you have lots of lovely things.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, helps me feel like I'm not simply talkig to myself!xx