Sunday, September 13, 2009

Handmade success!!







Wow wow wow, the Handmade Market was the most fantastic success!, Soo many amazing stall holders the Yarralumla Woolshed looked fantastic.

On a personal level, I had a wonderful time, I met so many lovely people some beautiful babies and children! ohh and the odd dad if they dared to enter the stall (it was packed out all day).

The adrenalin didn't stop until 3.30 this morning - I simply couldn't get to sleep, so I'm exhausted but also really excited and inspired. I thought I'd put up a couple of photo's of my stall and hope to be a bit more articulate tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who came out and said hi

XX Rach

4 comments:

  1. I was there and saw your stall and it looked fantastic I must say. LOVE the mobiles. I hope you have some left....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! It looks amazing and congratulations on the market and on your lovely blog.

    I found this blog i think you'll dig....

    http://pepperberryandco.blogspot.com/

    When is the next Handmade Market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the market was a success! Your designs are great!
    Do you have an e-mail address I can contact you on? Mine is em_313 (at) hotmail.com

    Thanks!
    Emma Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gorgeous Girl, met another fan of yours today!! Lovely chat yesterday, you're ace company as always. Don't forget our play date in the school holidays, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, helps me feel like I'm not simply talkig to myself!xx